Since 2007, the After School for All Partnership (ASAP) has improved access to, and the quality of, after school programs across the St. Louis region. ARCHS has partnered with schools, faith-based/community organizations, and public/private funders to help lead this effort that annually serves more than 2,800 students.
Recently, ASAP has teamed up with such leading area organizations as the St. Louis Rams, Monsanto, and OASIS, to bring enhanced learning opportunities to students. Here is a summary of ASAP's 2012-2013 school year results:
- 7,362 academic support/enrichment activities
- 5,294 social and life skills activities
- 6,110 health and recreation activities
- 4,558 character development activities
- 896 parent and family involvement activities
- 86% of youth reported positive academic success
- 84% of youth reported positive life skills/choices & core values
- 90% of youth reported they enjoy exercise and recreation
- 93% of teachers, staff, and parents reported youth show academic improvements
- 98% of ASAP staff reported they will apply what they learned from ASAP's quarterly professional development trainings
- 95% of ASAP staff reported they learned new information from ASAP's quarterly professional development trainings.